1. Connect the power supply, make sure the running direction of the belt pulley same as the
arrow direction on the pulley.
2. Turn off the machine, run the machine by hand through pulley. Make the upper Mold(5) to
the top place.
3. Feed the raw material into the machine through the feeding rolls (1) until it in the Shearing
4. Do not turn on the machine! Produce 3—5 buckles manually through the belt pulley. Make sure
every bucklel can be pushed out.
5. Fest the feeding rolls and turn on the machine. Begin the continuing work.
6. By every new feeding, repeat step 2 to 5.
for enlarging their production with a counter for counting the numbers produced during prdocution.
If you want to know about the steel wire which is used in the machine please click the link below for more information